Polar Thermal Roll Cage Cover
A heavy duty roll cage cover suitable for protecting frozen and chilled products.
Lightweight with high thermal capacity.
Can be supplied as complete roll cage unit weighing under 10kg (see picture).
Useful for saving weight during transportation.
Various sizes to suit.
Effective protection against temperature spikes and fluctuations.
Guaranteed for two years.
|Storage capacity:||696 ltrs|
|Weight fully loaded:||N/A|
|Weight empty:||9.074kgs (with base)|
|External surface material:||Cotton coated PVC|
|Internal lining material:||Cotton coated PVC|
|Insulation material:||Patented Polartherm material|
|External dimensions:||width: 1200mm height: 1000mm depth: 1000mm|
|Internal dimensions:||width: 1150mm height: 950mm depth: 950mm|
|Lid type and fixings:||Zip|
|Number of icepacks required:||None|
|Cold life without opening:||Using a container of water/product, equivalent to 5% of the internal volume of the insulated cover. Then subjecting it to an ambient temperature 20-25°C warmer than the product, the results show that the rate of temperature increase was on average less than 0.7°C per hour.|
|Thermal Conductance (W/m².K):||1.01 ± 0.1|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K):||0.05 ± 0.005|
- Quality We insist on excellence and quality in everything we do
- Customer Service We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to agents, customers, and fellow employees by going above and beyond expectations
- Respect We value and respect the rights, dignity, contribution, opinion and diversity of others
- Integrity We work as a team to ensure our company builds and maintains a reputation for ethical standards and promise to act with honesty and integrity in all of our decisions and actions
We are true to our word.
We provide the best experience in the industry for customers and carriers.
We put culture, process, and innovation ahead of cost in order to get the job done every time, without fail and without compromise.
We are successful because of our “No Excuses” mentality.
When we say we are going to do something, we do it. No Excuses.
- In a 24/7 world, there’s no such thing as quitting time.
So we don’t.
At DTS Logistic Services, we are always on. That’s the reason
why we put our personal cell phone numbers on our business cards
- When you are handed that card, that person becomes your person.
Your single source of contact. Day or night. So while your goods may travel by a number of different forms of transportation, through a number of different time zones, you always have one, single number to call to plan or track it
- It’s the kind of personal relationship that sets us apart in an industry not known for personal relationships. So feel free to call, no matter what time it is.